- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 to 5 years of working experience as Quantity Surveyor required for this position.
- Good Interpersonal skills, can work well with people at all levels, keen to details.
- Must be computer literate.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- With good analytical skills.
- Bid Evaluation
- Review contract documents, contract condition and clauses, including Bill of Quantities
- Evaluation of completed works
- Review and reconciliation of progress billings
- Review and reconciliation of change orders/variation claims
- In-charge of the whole process of documenting payments for progress billings, change orders/variation claims
- Keep record and tracking of the documents for progress billings, change orders/variation claims
- Reporting/presentation of updated status for billings, change orders/variation claims
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cost reports
- Close coordination with Clients, Consultants and Contractors and Site Staff
- Attend coordination meetings